Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People’s Mental Health Refresh 2018
Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People’s Mental Health Refresh 2018(2.08 MB) The Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Local Transformation Plan (LTP) for Children and Young People’s Mental Health was approved in October 2015. This 2019 refreshed version provides an update on the progress and challenges associated with improving child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) by 2023.
Local health organisations and councils make up Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP). They are working with other local organisations and groups who work with children and young people – their shared goal is to improve mental health outcomes for all. They have been working closely with children, young people, their families and carers, and the people who work with them to understand the current picture and what needs to change.
The focus of work over the next few years will include:
- Children and young people of all ages
- Vulnerable children and young people from disadvantaged and hard-to-reach groups
- Looked after children
- Young people in the justice system
- Children and young people with learning disabilities
- Children and young people experiencing a mental health crisis – including those who self-harm
- Parents and carers
- Schools and colleges
- Providers of services and anyone who works with children and young people.
You can view the document here